Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Moving Day








Today i finally got to get into my classroom at about 1:00 today.  My boys and I started moving the furniture back to where i had it last year.  I really want to make a change to the layout but decided to go with what works for the room.  So after working to 5:00 we got the room arranged and ready for me to work on the small details like posters, bulletin boards etc.  I still don't know who will be in my class and the times are not set up for their assessments for Monday and Tuesday.  While arranging the classroom I had to kill a lot of large spiders who I guess decided to spend the summer in my room.  I let my principal know so spraying can take place before students arrive on Monday.  My students will have their first day on Wednesday of next week.  I will be assessing them for two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment