Monday, August 15, 2011

First Unofficial Day of Work

Today was the unofficial day of work for the 2011-2012 school year.  We are still not able to get into our classrooms because construction is still going on but we might be able to work in our classrooms tomorrow.  Today a group of ladies I have been helping work on our new discipline plan for our school meet today to prepare the items needed for each teacher to successfully implement the new plan.  We were working at the Creation Station our district has set up for teachers to be creative in.  While I was there I also used the Die Cut to cut out globes and continents for my classroom.  The small globes I cut out in black and will glue then onto colored paper to represent the girls and the boys in my class.  This will be used as their name tags for the table.  I also cut out large globes with North and South America on it.  I will be using these to place on their daily folders. 


I will be trying to figure out a new Rise and Shine procedure for our school.  Thanks to my friend Kari she suggested having a Rise and Shine committee made up of students (two per grade) that will be the ones leading us in the Rise and Shine.  So tonight's goal is to put it down in writing and then get approvals.



No comments:

Post a Comment