Friday, August 12, 2011

How can I?

I am sitting here at the computer trying to prepare myself for the up and coming school year and just can't get motivated and excited about the new school year.  I have had a very rough summer trying to find a home for me and my two boys.  After three months of looking I finally found us a place and moved in on July 26th.  With the  move out of the way I was hoping my mind could focus on preparing for the first day of school but i can't.  I try and try everyday.  Next week we report back to work and i pray this year will be a smooth year.  Our school district has made many new changes and hoping these changes don't cause people and things to change.  I feel that there will be a lot of negative comments and feelings this school year and I don't want to deal with that.  I want to focus on my new batch of students and on the old ones as well.  So I thought blogging would help me out this year with my thoughts and feelings as well as help me improve myself as a teacher. 

So How can I prepare myself for the new school year when my mind isn't on thinking about it?  ??????


No comments:

Post a Comment