Friday, August 19, 2011

First Friday




Today was the first Friday of my school year.  I spent all morning in our meeting with the principal and staff.  Lots of stuff to go over and refresh ourselves with procedures.  Today was the first day that I actually felt glad to be back at work.  The other days I was having a difficult time getting things done and started.  Today I brought my sons to help me in the classroom.  While I was in meetings I gave them tasks I wanted them to help me with.  My youngest son helped me make flags of different countries (Pictures when all are done).  My other son helped with my bulletin boards by taking down the old ones and then putting up the new.  Thank you boys.  I brought several things home to be completed before the first day of school. My mom got me a display of a school bus from her job for me to use in my classroom.  See pictures of what I did with it.  I hope the kids love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment