Saturday, July 6, 2013

TpT( Teacher Pay Teacher)

I have always been wondering how can I create those great ideas from Teacher Pay Teacher (TpT) and earn myself some extra money, well thanks to my BFF Christina Cowan for sharing her blog post about creating your own from Jessica Stanford.

So I created my first TpT product for our TLE (teacher evaluation system) by creating the cover sheets for a TLE portfolio for teachers.  Many of us (teachers) have started creating portfolios to share with our principals to show and document that we deserve the higher points on our evaluations. 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/TLE-Cover-Sheets-758570

so here is the link to check out my cover sheets.  And hopefully for many more great ideas to come and start the road to extra cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment