Thursday, July 11, 2013

My donors choose projects


I have two projects up on Donorschoose.org.  please check them out and share with your friends or make a small donation to help out my students to receive the needed materials.

 My first project I am wanting to get portable CD players for my students to use either in centers or for parents to check out to use at home.  The link is below.
Listening leads to Learning

 My second project I am wanting materials for students to use to be creative with.  I attended an art workshop and want to incorporate what I learned with my students but will need the materials for my students to use.  Many of their parents won't be able to help donate materials for they are more worried about food for their children than things for the classroom.  The link is below.
creative children



No comments:

Post a Comment