Friday, July 12, 2013

TGIF Linky PArty Cute Crafts/Ideas

This cute idea I did during Dr Seuss Week.  I painted the one of their hands blue and the other red to make these cute thing one and thing two to go with a writing project.  The students wrote "if Thing One and Thing Two came to my house...."  I had the child then tell me what they wrote.  
This was a family project I asked my parents and students to work on at home.  They had to turn their pumpkin into their favorite story book character.  The children then had to bring that book and their pumpkin to share with the class.  This was the first time I did this project and it turned out very well I thought.  Over half the class created a pumpkin character.
This cute craft idea I did during election time.  The children made a flag with their self portrait then had to tell me what they would vote for.  Also they had to paint a flag. This was another new craft idea I tired out with my students.


Below my students made reindeer with their finger prints.  I added the details and they got to give to their parents as a gift.



Featured at TGIF Linky Party hosted by 123Homeschool4Me

No comments:

Post a Comment