Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Organizing for Instruction

Well it is day three of this week's linky party.  I am still working on my classroom so i will post pictures and give a tour of my room when I get it done.

So today's topic is organizing for instruction.  I am not sure what to say on this one.

How do I organize myself for instruction.

1.  I have 5 folders of different colors that I place needed materials, papers in for each day of the week.  I just have to grab that folder at the beginning of the day and they are usually in order of how I am going to use them.  I place the items in the folders on the Friday before.

2.  I make sure all my copies or materials are gathered on Friday the week before needed.

3.  My lesson plans have all objectives posted as well as I prepare my objectives to be placed on the wall for those who walk in and observe can see them.

4.  On Mondays, I explain to the students their centers.  I model to them the expectations for each center.  I remind the students of procedures as well as them state them to me.

5.  My instruction is based on student data that I have collected each month.  My lessons also show differentiated materials for those who need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment