Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Made it Monday

Made is Mondays .....yes I know it is Tuesday but going to do this one anyway lol.  My best friend is trying to connect with others and I am too.  One of the main reasons I started to blog was to document what I was doing in my classroom for my own personal use.  (A good way to prove what I am doing for my TLE too)  I wanted to think about what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong as well.  But I have been checking out other blogs and learning so much from all the awesome teachers out in blog land, so I thought I need to get connected to these blogs as well as people connecting and following me.

So today I am participating in the 4th grade frolics.Made It Monday linky party Last night I was thinking I really want to make a new behavior system for my Pre-K babies.  So I already had this one pinned and I started making it last night (I just need to laminate and assembly)
I am hoping my students will love staying above the green this year. 
 I made these mini sensory bottles or calming bottles. I hot glued the lids to keep little fingers from opening them and making a big mess.
This summer I did a lot of making bread.  I got a bread machine from last Christmas and had not used it yet.  So I got to thinking I need to try it out.  Well let's just say I am addicted to making bread.  I started using the different recipes in the book that came with my machine and then I started getting on Pinterest to look for recipes and BINGO!!!! tons.  This is one of them I found and pinned.  But this bread wasn't for the machine.  So I made it and lots more different ones.  My friends and family were getting hungry every time I shared a new picture of what I fixed.  I was thinking of making breads and selling them for extra cash.  Hmmm you never know.  SO I hope I didnt make you craving some bread and hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment