Monday, June 15, 2015

Last day

The last day arrived and I didn't want it to end but it had too.  The conference ended with breakfast and key note speakers at the hotel.  I was really moved by Kim Beards'(Co-Founder of RCA) story and received more great ideas from the Hopes.  I was already thinking of ways to put what I had seen in the last three days into my classroom and better yet how to get going at my school as well.  I know many won't get on board but I am certainly on board in better the learning environment



with my students as well as better my teaching to reach ALL students and to hold them to High Expectations.  Thank you Ron and Kim for helping me Dream Big and Believing that I matter.  I will never forget the experience you and your RCA family gave to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment