Sunday, December 1, 2013

I'm back lol

Well it has been awhile since I blogged last, but here I am lol.  I can't believe today is December 1st already.  The school year is going great and super busy.  It's been super super busy.  My oldest son is a senior this year and we just finished up football season with him.  I am so proud of my son.
Before I know it he will be on his way to college.  He had a rough season dealing with a knee injury he received on homecoming night. November was a rough month all three of us as well.We dealt with illnesses, injures, a fire and serious burns( my youngest), but with faith and God's angels watching over us we made it through. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the fire and I'm glad your son is recovering. What are you working on at school?

    ReplyDelete