Friday, December 16, 2011

Tis the Season

 Students glues together red and green construction paper petals of a poinsettia.  Adding glitter for a special touch.
 My loft was invaded by the gingerbread man and snow flakes.
 Students were practicing writing color words onto their own copy of the above chart.
 Finished product hanging in the classroom.

 The students were introduced a KWL chart from our story about how owls grow.  These are their thoughts and questions about OWLS.
 Students were asked to draw and picture and write about what they did at Thanksgiving.  I took their dictations.
 This is their foot and hand prints that they traced with the help my TA and then they cut out their hands and their foot adding a nose and eyes to make this cute reindeer.  Parents are going to love having their hands and foot forever.

 This is a wreath with their hand prints in green paint.  I added red paint for the berries and then some I added glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment